Medivators Scope Buddy Features
Medivator Scope Buddy Endoscope Flushing Aid provides continuous, automated channel flushing, eliminating the risk of repetitive motion injuries. Simple one-touch operation quietly and quickly delivers fluids to endoscope channels. Compatible with all flexible endoscopes. Scope buddy can simultaneously flush multiple endoscopes shortening the time it would have taken to manually clean.
- Replaces repetitive and labor-intensive syringing of channels.
- Hands-free operation reduces muscle fatigue and the risk of injury.
- Simple push-button operation.
- Continuous fluid delivery through all endoscope channels.
- Thoroughly flushes most endoscopes in 35 seconds.
- Simultaneously flushes multiple endoscope channels.
- Quickly and quietly delivers fluids through endoscope channels.
- Continuous, timed fluid delivery ensures consistent, repeatable endoscope flushing.
- Audible and visual alerts upon completion.
- Compatible with all flexible endoscopes including ultrasound and those with elevator wire channels.
Medivators Scope Buddy Specifications
- 9.5”H x 6”W x 8” D
- Weight – 10 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 110 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fluid Delivery Rate: 1 liter/minute
- Flush Time: 0 – 99 minutes
- Built-in safety bypass
Cycle Completion Indicator
- Audible and visual alerts.
Electrical Safety Certifications
- UL Standard 61010-1
- CANADA/USA C22.2 No. 61010-1
- ETL and cETL listed
- Counter-top or wall-mounting
- (bracket included)
- Digital display with touchpad controls
Refurbished Medivators Scope Buddy Autoclave
Soma Tech Intl offers Medivators Scope Buddy endoscope reprocessing systems up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Medivators Scope Buddy is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Medivators Scope Buddy, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on autoclaves. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Medivators Scope Buddy are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Medivators Scope Buddy is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Medivators Scope Buddy is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Medivators Scope Buddy is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy a refurbished Medivators Scope Buddy contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Medivators Scope Buddy autoclave. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Medivators Scope Buddy, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Medivators Scope Buddy to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!