- With Automatic Agent ID and Integrated O2 Measurement
- Dräger Scio gas measurement modules deliver precise inspiratory and expiratory values for O2, CO2, and anesthetic agents such as N2O, enflurane, halothane, isoflurane, sevoflurane and desflurane.
- In combination with Dräger Infinity monitors, MAC values for anesthetic agents are displayed, helping to avoid under- and overdosage
- The user can maintain optimal gas concentrations while making sure that ventilation is adequate
- There is the option to measure inspiratory and expiratory O2 concentrations using a paramagnetic oxygen sensor
- Comes equipped with the new WaterLock 2 water trap. The 2 μm pores of its dual hydrophobic membrane design let gases and water vapor pass freely with minimal pressure gradients while effectively preventing microbial contamination and condensation.