Steris Amsco Eagle 10 Features
Amsco Eagle Ten Autoclave provides clinics with Safe, fast and dependable sterilizer. The Amsco Eagle Ten Autoclave is a large capacity, counter-top sterilizer perfect for any size practice. Amsco has been a world leader in sterilization equipment, and the Eagle Ten offers many sophisticated features. The spacious 10″ x 16″ chamber can hold two utensil trays per load for wrapped, unwrapped and liquid goods. The outside dimensions are compact, saving counter space in the work area. Simply select wrapped, unwrapped, packs or liquid sterilization with the touch of one button. Other features include optional programmable controls, self-diagnostic error codes and safe operation.
- Safe, fast and dependable sterilization.
- Large capacity, compact design
- Microprocessor controls
- Self-diagnostic error codes
- Safe operation
- Fast sterilization cycles
- Pre-programmed or programmable cycle selection.
Steris Amsco Eagle 10 Specifications
- Outside dimensions: 22″ wide x 20″ high x 25″ deep
- Weight: 80 lbs (36.2 kg)
- Cycle Timer: 0-99 Minutes
- Temperature : 100°C (212°F) 135°C (275°F)
- Chamber Size: 10” (254 mm) x 16” (406 mm)
- Outside Dimensions: 15 1⁄2” (394 mm) high x 19 3⁄4” (502 mm wide x 20 1⁄2”(521 mm) deep
- Reservoir Capacity: One Gallon (3.8l)
- Electrical Requirements: 120/240 Volts 12.5 Amps 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1500 Watts