- User-friendly ergonomics. All functional elements are within easy reach of being seated or standing. Unique breathing bag arm design provides the ultimate flexibility.
- Simple straightforward startup makes it easier for the staff and provides complete information on device status. Integrated breathing system eliminates external hoses and clutter, reducing risk of misconnection and disconnection.
- Fully automatic self-test lasts approximately three minutes, reflects the results to the user, and makes results available at any time.
- Advanced ventilation. E-Vent plus servo controlled high-speed piston ventilator works with great precision to supply a maximum peak flow far in excess of any bellows ventilator, resulting in the kind of performance previously only seen in the ICU.
- The consistent use of low-flow anesthesia techniques can significantly reduce the cost of inhalational anesthetic agents. Reducing the fresh gas flow from 3L/min to 1L/min can result in anesthetic agent savings of up to 50%.