Olympus CV-160 Endoscopy System Specifications
Features of the Olympus 160 CV Video Processor
- Powerful structure enhancement circuitry uses frequencies specifically suited to endoscopic images to ensure more accurate observation.
- Offers full height mode that uses the full vertical area of the monitor screen to display images larger, allowing for closer examination of the image area
- An ergonomically designed front panel is user-friendly and the newly designed keyboard provides for clear and simple operation
- Can be used with EVIS Exera video bronchoscopes as well, enabling you to use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/140 Series Scopes
- Scope ID function offers more efficient management and control, including automatic control of white balance and maintenance reminder
The average Olympus 160 CV System has:
- Olympus CV-160 Processor
- Pigtail, CLV-160 Xenon Light Source
- 160 Series Video-Colonoscope
- 160 Series Video-Gastroscope
- High-Resolution Monitor
- Endoscopy Cart.