GE Marquette Eagle 4000 System Features
Marquette Eagle 4000 Color Monitor, ECG/RESP, NIBP, SP02, Dual IBP & Temp is capable of doing Defib Sync, SPO2, Invasive Blood pressure, Non Invasive blood Pressure, Temperature.
The Eagle 4000 is a compact, self-contained patient monitor which incorporates many of the advanced features previously found only in high-end modular systems. The Eagle 4000 monitor is the perfect balance between capability and cost.
Measuring a compact 12.8 x 12.5 x 5.6 inches, and weighing just 16 pounds, the Eagle 4000 monitor can be easily mounted in most locations, or moved from room to room. The large 10.4″ display is available in color or monochrome providing a viewing area that clearly displays up to 6 waveforms.
This full-featured vital signs monitor offers software and hardware options which allow it to be configured to meet the needs of specific care units. The basic Eagle 4000 monitor includes multi-lead ECG, non-invasive pressure, SpO2, and two temperatures. Starting with the basic standard-of-care parameters, the Eagle 4000 monitor can be expanded to include: two invasive pressures, thermodilution cardiac output, 12 Lead ECG analysis, 12 lead ST monitoring, simultaneous multi-lead arrhythmia analysis with event storage and recall, dose/cardiac/pulmonary calculations and more. From admission to discharge, the Eagle 4000 monitor has the capabilities to monitor your patients.
- NIBP, state-of-the-art Marquette reliability!
- ECG multi-lead ECG monitoring
- SPO2 Pulse Oximetry monitoring
- C02 Monitoring (requires capnostat- sold below)
- Temp 2 channel Temperature monitoring
- HUGE 10.4″ EL Color LCD display
- NEW ECG patient Cable with leads
- NEW SPO2 finger sensor and cable
- NEW NIBP cuff with a hose
- Power cable
- Internal battery
- Optional Printer
GE Marquette Eagle 4000 Specifications
- Height: 24.13 cm (9.5”).
- Width: 31.11 cm (12.25”).
- Depth: 21.59 cm (8.5”).
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lbs)
- Display Size: 10.4-inch diagonal
- Display Type: Monochrome Hi-Bright Electroluminescent (EL) Color Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Resolution: 640 by 480 pixels
- Number of traces: 6
- Number of seconds/trace: 6.0 at 25 mm/sec
- Sweep speed: All waveforms except EtCO2 25 mm/sec (with erase bar) EtCO2 6.25, 12.5 or 25 mm/sec (with erase bar)
- Waveform display options: Full or individual
- Information window: Displays non-real-time information without obstructing the display of real-time information
- Display organization: Prioritized by the parameter