Tuttnauer 1730 Features:
The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying deliver a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes after a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
Tuttnauer 1730 Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 7» x 13»
- Volume: 2gal
- Overall Dimensions D x W x H: 17.9» x 17.4» x 12»
- Standard Cassettes: 2 half
- Tray Dimensions D x W x H: 4.7» x 11.6» x 0.8»
- No. of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
– Cold: 12 mins
– Hot: 9 mins
- Voltage (V): 120V
- Freq. (Hz.): 60 / 50
- Power (W): 1350W
- Current (A): 11A