Level 1 H-1000 Features
The Smiths Medical Level 1 H-1000 fluid warmer has been diagnosed for safe, rapid in-line warming of I.V. fluids as they are administered to the patient. Disposable sets designer for warming at various infusion rates are available.
- The H-1000 employs a safe circulating water heating system, inherently free of any “hotspots.” The primary temperature control circuit sets the circulating water bath to a temperature of approximately 42 °C for efficient heat exchange and maximum fluid warming.
- The Sturdy Design of the H-1000 offers a compact custom I.V. pole mount set up.
- Disposable Sets employ a unique “hands-off” Gas Vent which vents micro-bubbles of gas that are always released from fluids as they are warmed.
Level 1 H-1000 Specifications
- Length: 48”
- Width: 13”
- Depth: 10”
- Weight: 20 Pounds
- Distilled Water Capacity: 0.3 Gal
- Air Source Pressure: 300 mmHg
- Input Voltage: 100 VAC
- Operating Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Operating Current: 12Amps
- Auxiliary Outlet: 1.5Amps
- Temperature Set Point: 41.7℃ ± 0.3℃
- Over Temperature Set Point: 43.9℃ ± 0.1℃