Smith Level 1 H-1200 Features
When lives are at stake from significant blood loss due to trauma or major surgery, the Level 1® Fast Flow Fluid Warmer provides a rapid flow of normothermic blood and I.V. fluids. Even a small drop in body temperature can be detrimental–delaying recovery or allowing infection to set in. Level 1® H-1200 Fast Flow Fluid Warmers allow rapid infusion of warm fluids while providing the extra level of protection of an integrated Air Detector/Clamp. Upon detection of air in the line, the flow of blood and crystalloid is automatically stopped, allowing quick removal of air and restoration of flow without disconnecting from the patient or changing disposable administration sets. Different disposable sets are available for a variety of clinical applications.
- Rigid pressure chambers accommodate standard blood and crystalloid bags providing a constant 300mmHg pressure for rapid infusion.
- On/Off toggle switch used to quickly and easily pressurize chambers.
- Aluminum heat exchanger, that transfers heat 1000 times faster than plastic, and the counter current 42°C circulating water bath, ensure patients receive normothermic blood and I.V. fluids.
- Additional level of safety with the integrated Air Detector/Clamp that detects the presence of air in blood and crystalloid, alerts clinicians, and automatically stops the flow and allows quick removal of air without disconnecting from the patient or changing disposables.
Smith Level 1 H-1200 Specifications
- Height, Overall: 67 inches (1.7 m)
- Width, Overall: 20 inches (51 cm)
- Depth, Overall: 20 inches (51 cm)
- Weight Assembled; Dry: 63 pounds (28.5 kg)
- Recirculating Solution Capacity: 0.37 gallons (1.4 L)
- Air Source Pressure: 300 (294 ± 6) mm/Hg
- Operation Temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Transportation Temperature: -18°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Operation Humidity: 10 to 95%
- Transportation Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Storage Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Protection Against Electrical Shock: Class I Equipment Type BF Equipment
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Type of Current: Alternating
- Ingress Protection: Rating IPX1
- MAINS Power Input (REF H-1200 115 V): 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 Amps
- MAINS Power Input (REF H-1200 230 V): 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 6.3 Amps
- Auxiliary MAINS Outlet (REF H-1200 115 V): 1.5 Amps
- Auxiliary MAINS Outlet (REF H-1200 230 V): 0.75 Amps