Características del Burdick E350i
The Burdick E350I is an EKG system that can produce multi-channel interpretation electrocardiography. The E350I is a 12-lead system that can print quality, high-definition, full-page ECG readings. The EKG readings can be configured for 3, 4, and 6 channels. The Burdick machine can provide read resting EKG along with stress testing. The Microprocessor performs a self-check on its circuitry to ensure the system turns on. The Burdick E350 EKG meets all the A.H.A specifications for frequency and leakage current.
- 12 Lead input
- 3/4/6 Channel Printout
- Menu-Driven and Easy-to-Use
- Full-page 8.5″ x 11″ Printout
- Can be configured for both manual and automatic operations
- LCD display for simple operation prompts
Burdick 350i Specifications
- Height: 4.5 in (11.4 cm)
- Length: 15.25 in (38.7 cm)
- Width: 18in ( 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 19lbs (8.6kg)
- Operating Temperature: 10 deg. C to 40 deg. C
- Storage Temperature: -34 deg. C to 70 deg. C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 3- – 75 % (non-condensing)
- Relative Humidity ( Storage): 25 – 95% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure (Operating): 645mm Hg. to795 mm Hg.Atmospheric Pressure (Operating; 375mm hg. to 795 mm hg.
- Paper Type: Thermal
- Chart Speed: 5, 25, or 50 mm/sec. +2%
- Printout Format: 3, 4, or 6 channel auto or manual
- Printout Device: 216 mm, thermal dot array
- Paper Dimension: 8.5 x 11 in. Z-fold
- Lead Marking: lead identification is imprinted on each lead trace above waveform.