HP CodeMaster XL+ Features
The HP Codemaster XL+ is a high-performance Defibrillator monitor. The HP Codemaster XL+ offers multi-functional electrodes the allow you to do pacing and defibrillation with the same pads. At the same time, the system offers a hands-free operation that allows for remote defibrillation. The Defibrillation system has built-in paddles for pediatric and adult patients. With its easy 1-2-3 operation, the system is easy to use and offers a speed response in an emergency. The system can charge from 0 to 360 in 5 seconds and store up to 28 events in the memory. The HP Codemaster XL Plus has a bright 5-inch screen that can tell you the condition of the patient at a glance.
- Defibrillator with ECG and recorder
- Provides 1-2-3 operation
- Built-in pediatric paddles under slide-off adult paddles
- Preset heart rate alarms
- High-capacity battery
- Built-in diagnostics
HP CodeMaster XL+ Specifications
- Height: 7.9” (20 cm)
- Width: 11.8” (30 cm)
- Depth: 15.6” (39.7 cm)
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
- Waveform: Damped sinusoidal (Lown)
- Output Energy: 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, and 360 joules
- Charge Control: Push-button on apex paddle and on the front panel
- Charge Time: Less than 5 seconds to 360 joules with battery present. Less than 15 seconds to 360 joules on AC only.
- Armed Indicators: Charge done tone, charge done lamp on apex paddle, and available energy indicated on display.
- Paddle Contact Indicator (optional): 3-color LED bar graph array on STERNUM paddle indicates the quality of defibrillator paddle contact before discharge.
- Paddles: Standard paddles are anterior/anterior, adult, and pediatric. Adult electrodes (83 cm2) slide off to expose pediatric electrodes (21 cm2). The paddle cord is 10 ft (3 m). Full range of internal paddles available.
- Inputs: ECG may be viewed through paddles or patient cable. Lead I, II, III, or PADDLES selectable. Additional leads (aVR, aVF, aVL, V Leads) and PADS are available. Monitor and recorder indicate selected ECG source
- Lead Fault: LEADS OFF message and dashed baseline appear on monitor if a lead becomes disconnected
- Common Mode Rejection: Greater than 100 dB measured as per AAMI standards for cardiac monitors (EC13)
- Display Size and Type: 5 inch (12.7 cm) diagonal CRT for 4 seconds of ECG data on screen; non-fade, fixed trace. Scrolling trace is selectable
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec nominal
- Frequency Response: 0.5 to 40 Hz
- Heart Rate Display: Digital readout on the monitor from 15 to 300 BPM.
- Heart Rate Alarms: There are three pre-set pairs of high and low heart rate alarm limits from 20 to 280 BPM. (Configurable pairs are optional.)
- ECG Output: 1V/mV
- Patient Cable Length: 10 ft (3 m)
Thermal Array Recorder
- Event Summary (optional): Stores and prints 3 seconds pre- and 8 seconds postcritical event data for up to 28 events. Data is retained after the unit is turned off
- Annotates: Time, date, HR, event marker, ECG mode, defibrillator mode, selected energy, actual delivered energy, peak current, and patient impedance
- Speed: 25 mm/sec.
- Paper Size: 50 mm by 30 m (100 ft)
- Recorder Mode: Automatically documents events and ECG during defibrillation episodes. The recorder can be configured to run in either real-time or with a six-second delay
- Frequency Response: 0.5 to 40 Hz or 0.05 to 150 Hz selectable
- Type: Rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery. 4 Ah, 12 V nominal
- Charge Time: 2 hours to 90% of full capacity. 18 hours to 100% capacity. Repeated charging to less than 100% will reduce the useful life of the battery.
- Capacity: 2 1/2 hours monitoring or fifty (50) full-energy discharges or 1-hour monitoring and recording.
- Battery Indicators: Illuminated LED indicates the battery is charging. LOW BATTERY message appears on the monitor when limited battery capacity remains.
External Pacemaker (Optional)
- Current Pulse Amplitude: 10 mA to 200 mA.
- Pulse Width: 20 msec.
- Rate: 40 ppm to 180 ppm.
- Modes: Demand or fixed rate.
- Refractory Period: 40 to 80 ppm 340 msec; 90 to 180 ppm 240 msec.
- Measurement Range: 0 to 100%
- Accuracy with HP M1190A Sensor: 1 standard deviation, 65-80%: ±2.5%, 80- 100%: ±1.5%, resolution: 1%
- Averaging: 8 beats
- SpO2 Alarm Limits — Range: 100/90, 100/85, 100/80
- SpO2 Alarm Delay: Ten seconds after value drops below the low alarm setting.
- INOP Alerts: Triggered by the disconnected sensor, noisy signal, light interference, or a low signal.
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30 to 300 bpm ± 1%; resolution 1 bpm.
- Pulse Amplitude Indicator: Indicates pulsatile activity.