Sonosite Edge Features
Builds upon technology found in the SonoSite M-Turbo, offering enhanced image quality over its predecessor, The SonoSite Edge ideal for Ob/Gyn, Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound, Pain Management, General imaging, as well as Vascular exams & vascular access. The SonoSite Edge may also be configured with CW Doppler for Cardiac exams (optional, not included).
- SonoHD2 Second Generation Imaging Technology – adaptive image clarity provides a new series of image enhancement algorithms that reduce speckle noise and image artifacts to give the EDGE ultrasound tool a new standard in point-of-care visualization image quality.
- SonoADAPT Tissue Optimization – eliminating complicated manipulation of multiple controls.
- SonoMB Multi-beam Imaging – increasing the resolution of small structures and enhancing border delineation.
- Advanced Needle Visualization – aiding needle visualization while maintaining striking image quality of the target and surrounding anatomy.
- ColorHD Technology – increasing color performance, sensitivity and frame rates for more diagnostic information.
Sonosite Edge Specifications
- Size:12.9″ x 12.4″ x 2.5″ / 32.7 cm x 31.5 cm x 6.4 cm (L x W x H)
- Display:12.1″/30.7 cm diagonal LCD (NTSC or PAL)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs./3.85 kg with battery
- Architecture: All-digital broadband multi-frequency imaging
- Dynamic range: Up to 165 dB
- Grayscale: 256 shades
- HIPAA compliance: a Comprehensive toolset
Onboard Image and Clip Storage/Review
- 8 Gb internal Flash memory storage capability
- Potential to store 30,000 images or 960 2-second clips
- Clip storage capability (maximum single clip length: 60 seconds)
- Clip Storage capability via either a number of heart cycles (using the ECG) or time base Maximum storage in ECG beats mode is 10 cycles Maximum storage in time base mode is 60 seconds
- Cine review up to 255 frame-by-frame images
- S-video (in/out) to VCR for record and playback
- DVI output
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to VCR or video printer
- Audio output
- integrated speakers
- Ethernet or Wireless image/data transfer
- USB ports (2)
- RS-232 transfer
- DICOM image Management: Store, Print, Storage Commit, Modality Worklist, MPPS
- The system operates via battery or AC power
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- AC: universal power adapter, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input, 15 VDC output