Burton AIM LED Features
The Burton AIM LED is a surgical light that can be ceiling-mounted, double ceiling-mounted, wall-mounted, or placed on a mobile rolling stand. The AIM LED is a great procedure or examination light that has an adjustable light pattern. It features a unique Y-Shaped design that helps reduce and minimize shadows. This light has a depth of field of 54 inches and a beam diameter of 13 inches. With up to 45,000 LUX and a 92 CRI rating, this lighting system helps ensure an accurate diagnosis.
- 3 LED Modules.
- Adjustable light pattern.
- 45,000 LUX with 4300 Kelvin light temperature.
- 360° limitless arm and system rotation on ceiling models.
Burton AIM LED Specifications
Dimensions (Ceiling Mounted)
- Height Movement: 41 in (104 cm)
- Swivel Radius: 63 in (160 cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (19.9 kg)
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Illuminance: 45,000 Lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- Color Temperature: 4300 Kelvin
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 92
- Depth of Illumination: 54” (137 cm)
- Rated Life of LED Lamp: 50,000-hour
- Power: 84 Watts
- Diameter of Lighthead: 20” (51 cm)
- Light Field Diameter: 13” – 15” (33 cm – 38 cm)
- Focusing: Adjustable using center handle
- Number of LED Modules: 3
- Mounting Options: Single Ceiling, Double Ceiling, Floor, Stand, Wall