Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 MRI
The Datex-Ohmeda commitment to meeting your anesthesia needs continues with the Excel Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Compatible Excel Anesthesia System
• Three gases, oxygen, nitrous oxide, and air. All gases have pipeline and cylinder connections.
• The 5125 MRI Compatible O2 Monitor with adjustable high and low O2 alarms, and built-in battery and hardware self-tests.
• A two vaporizer manifold.
The Excel MRI is constructed primarily of non-ferrous materials to help prevent attraction to the cryogenic magnets in MRI systems.
The Excel MRI and attached accessories performed to specifications when tested together as a system directly next to an unshielded, 1.5 Tesla MRI unit with a magnetic fringe field below 0.23 Tesla (2300 Gauss).
Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 MRI Specifications
- Height: 52 in
- Length: 33in
- Width: 40.7 in
- Weight: 296 lbs
- Nitrous Oxide
- 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max. (non-configurable)
- The volume of CO2 absorber: 1.5 Liter, Option: Prefilled CLIC absorber (1.2 l)
- Gas Supply: O2, N2O & Air
- Cylinder…: O2, N2O, Air, pin index yokes
- Operation Time: Up to 120 minutes, minimum 45 minutes; with fully charged batteries
- Ventilator E-vent: Electronically controlled, electrically driven
- Operating Modes Standard: Volume Controlled Ventilation, Manual Ventilation, Spontaneous Breathing
- Operating Modes Options: Pressure Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Support
- Breathing Frequency: 4 to 60 1/min : 0 to 99.9 L/min