Aspect A-2000 XP BIS Monitor Features
The Aspect A-2000 XP is a bispectral index monitoring system, where it can monitor the state of the patient’s brain during procedures. The Aspect a-2000 XP BIS can be used in intensive care units and in the operating room. The system accrues data from the brain using EEG signals and a Digital Signal Converter (DSC) together with the bispectral index number to determine the level of sedation the patient is under. The DSC offers two channels of EEG in both the A-2000 and in the A-2000 XP versions.
- Reduce the sedation drug use.
- 35%-55% fast wake-ups and extubations.
- Improve the quality of post anesthesia recovery.
- Reduce recovery time.
- Can enhance the performance during cardiac or other other deep anesthetic procedures.
Aspect A-2000 XP BIS Monitor Specifications
- Height: 7 in (17.5 cm)
- Width: 6.8 in (16.9 cm)
- Depth: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
Digital Signal Converter Dimensions
- Height: 1 in (2.5 cm)
- Width: 2.6 in (6.6cm)
- Depth: 4.25 in (10.8 cm)
- Weight: 10.0 oz oz ( 0.284 kg) including integral cable
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1 ampere max
- Battery Backup: 20 minutes at full operation
- Epoch Duration: 2 seconds
- Artifact Rejection: Automatic
- EEG Scales: 25 µV/div (+/- 1 mV Full Scale)
- EEG Sweep Speeds: 25 mm/sec
- Computed Parameters: Bispectral Index, 95% Spectral Edge Frequency, Suppression Ratio, EMG and Signal Quality Index
- User-defined Displays: TREND, DSA and real-time EEG waveforms
- Update Rate: 1 second for BIS Index, 10 seconds for Trend/DSA
- Event Markers: User selected
- Alarms: Auditory and visual, user adjustable limits
- Filters: ON (2 – 70 Hz with notch) or OFF (.25 – 100 Hz) Note: Filter setting does not effect computed parameters
- Mode: Sensor automatically selects mode
Digital Signal Converter Specifications
- Analog to Digital Converter: Noise-shaped sigma-delta
- Sampling Rate: 16,384 samples/second
- Resolution: 16 Bits at 256 samples/second
- Input Impedance: 50 Mohms minimum
- Noise: < 0.3 mV RMS (2.0 mV peak-to-peak); 0.25 Hz to 50 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: 110 dB at 60 Hz to earth (Isolation mode) ground
- Bandwidth: 0.16 – 800 Hz