Medivators DSD-201 Features
Automated endoscope reprocessor features two fully independent and asynchronous reprocessing basins for high-volume, quick endoscope turnaround. The MEDIVATORS® DSD-201 has user-programmable reprocessing cycles and an enhanced sensor package for continuous monitoring of all cycle parameters.
- Fast cycle time for quick endoscope turnaround.
- Two basins for simultaneous or independent cycles.
- Cycle parameters continuously monitoredLeak test ensures endoscope protection throughout cycle.
- Automated alcohol flush and air dry.
- Audible and visual alarms for reprocessing cycle deficiency.
- Assures patient and operator safety.
- Cycle customization meets specific reprocessing needs.
Medivators DSD-201 Specifications
- Chassis Dimensions (height x width x depth): 46”x36”x21” (117x91x53cm)
- Height with lid open: 64 inches (162.5 cm)
- Weight: 400lbs (181kg)
- Altitude: <15,000 feet (4,572m)
- Humidity: 20% to 80%, non-condensing
- Temperature: 80°F ± 20° (27°C ± 10°)
- 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, 6A 1f
- 120 VAC 60 Hz, 12A 1f
- Potable water from building (cold water supply).
- 35-40psi (2.4 – 2.75bar) at regulator.
- Water temperature maximum: 110°F (43°C)
- Disinfectant reservoir: 15 liters
- Basin: 11 liters
- Alcohol and detergent reservoir: 800ml each
- Power Cord: Hospital grade 8 feet (2.4m)
- Mains Supply Voltage Fluctuations: Not to exceed ±10% of the nominal voltage Installation Over Voltage Category: II
- Classification: I, Ordinary Protection
- Rinse Water Consumption: Approx. 10 gallons (39 liters) per cycle
- Designed for Use: Indoor
- Environmental Rating: Standard
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- The degree of Mobility: Stationary
- Waste Drain: The reprocessors drain is 25 inches (60cm) above the floor. Because the preprocessor uses a gravity system there must be at least a 3 inch (25mm) drop from the reprocessor over 36 inches (30cm) for proper draining
- Disinfectant Compatibilities: Contact your local distributor for compatible reprocessing chemicals
- Internal Heater: Ambient temperature to 125°F (52°C)