Steris Amsco 2080 Series Features
The Amsco Quantum 2080 General Surgical Table is supplied with a removable headrest unit, pendant hand control unit, and a set of electrically conductive table top cushions. This surgical table is electrically powered and requires a 120v/60Hz power supply. Its weight capacity is 300lbs.
AMSCO 2080 GENERAL SURGICAL TABLES ARE BUILT WITH QUALITY AND ARE BUILT TO LAST. The Amsco 2080 General Surgical Tables are easy to use, versatile and well within your budget.
The Amsco 2080 General Surgical Tables are designed to accommodate a maximum 300-pound load.
- Pedestal includes tabletop lift cylinder and support column with bearing-mounted saddle frame fully enclosed by stainless-steel, telescoping shrouds.
- Each shroud is one-piece construction to ensure against foreign matter entering the elevating mechanism.
- 300 lb weight capacity,
- Side rails for accessories
- Adjustable headrest.
- Features include back up/down, leg up/down, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
- Tabletop is 20-inch wide tabletop is divided into four hinged sections: head, back, seat, foot. Each section is cast aluminum (back, seat and foot sections are covered by stainless-steel veneer).
- Refurbished with 1 year warranty
Steris Amsco 2080 SeriesSpecifications
- Length w/o head rest: 71.25” (1810 mm)
- Length with head rest: 84” (2117 mm)
- Width (back/seat plate): 20” (508 mm)
- Width with side rails: 22” (559mm)
- Weight of Table: 690 lbs (313 kg)
- Maximum permissible load (Lift): 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum permissible load (Articulation): 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Height: 27 – 45” (686 – 1134 mm)
- Lateral tilt (left/right: 10°
- Trendelenburg: ± 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 20°
- Kidney Bridge: 4-1/2” (113 mm)
- Back up/down: +90° / -10°
- Leg up/down: +0° / -105°
- Top Slide – Head: 7.5” (190mm)
- Top Slide – Foot: 13.5” (343mm)
- Flex: -15° back/ -20° seat
- Reflex: +10° back/ +15° seat
- Additional Features: Battery Operation: No – Backup Controls: Manual – Tabletop Rotation: No – Return to level feature: No