Stille Sonesta S3 Features
The Stille Sonesta S3 is an exam and procedure chair equipped with 3 motors for the seat, back panel, and lift. The Sonesta has infinite positioning and creates a pleasant and ergonomic user experience as well as patient comfort. This 3 motor chair enables a variety of different examinations and procedures.
- Locking mechanism for one-touch movement for precise positioning.
- Three motors are offered for height, seat and back adjustments.
- Easy access for the elderly and handicapped.
- Engineered Ergonomics.
- Infinite adjustments as low as 16 in (40 cm)to 41 in (105 cm) high
- Lightweight and easy to move.
- Supporting 465 lbs (210 kg) weightcapacity.
Stille Sonesta S3 Specifications
- Length (With extension cushions): 76 in (193 cm)
- Length (Without extension cushions): 56 in (143 cm)
- Width: 30 in (77 cm)
- Height Range: 16 to 41 in (40 to 105 cm)
- Wheel Diameter (Locking): 4 in (10 cm)
- Net Weight: 276 lbs (125 kg)
- 465 lbs (210 kg)
- Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation
- Anorectal Manometry
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic Procedure
- Soft ergonomic and low profile cushions with improved foam – To enhance patient comfort and feel. Easier to clean.
- Fold Up Arm Rests – Easy access to the patient from each side: creates a safety precaution when the chair is engaged in the table position.
- Vacuum Formed Back Cover – Protects and covers the frame and other structural parts, for a calmer and less mechanical feeling.
- Neck Pillow – Using adjustable magnets for a more premium feel.
- Handlebar – Supports chair mobility: designed with built-in paper towel holder.
- Footrests – Newly designed with a lever to ensure safety for end users. Plastic covered magnet keeps footrest in place when folded up.
- Ergonomic Leg Rest – Improved comfort and asymmetric shapes allow leg rest repositioning during procedures if needed.
- Pelvic Tilt Position – One touch movement for precise positioning with special locking mechanism.