Barrx Flex Energy Features
The Barrx™ Flex RFA Energy Generator is a bipolar Radio frequency (RF) Energy Generator designed to precisely control depth and uniformity of tissue ablation in the GI tract.
- Seamless transition between circumferential and spot treatment cases.
- Intuitive sizing provides improved differentiation between the esophagus and stomach.
- Rapid firing for reduced procedure time.
- Recovery in <2 seconds with Barrx RFA ablation catheters.
- Automatically recommends ablation catheter sizing.
- Tracks and displays total number of ablations.
- Automatically adjusts default power density settings to match catheter.
- Platform for future clinical and product innovation.
- Size (Energy Generator): 16” wide x 21” deep x 6 1/8” high.) (39.4 cm x 51.6 cm x 15.9 cm)
- Weight (Energy Generator): 31 lb. (14 kg)
- Moisture protection rating: IPX0
- Power: ±15%, ±3 W over the resistance load range of 0.5 Ω to 20 Ω for power levels above 30 W
- Operational temperature: 20° C to 30°C
- Humidity functional: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -40° C to 70° C
- Humidity storage: 20% to 85% non-condensing
- Altitude: up to 7000 feet (2134 meters) above sea level
- Barometric pressure: Sea Level (1013.25 hPa) to 788 hPa (7000 ft.)
Fuses and Line Voltage Ranges
- Line Voltages: 110 – 120 VAC/60 Hz and 220 – 240 VAC/50 Hz
- Rated input current: <6.3 A, 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, or <4.0 A, 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz
- Replace mains fuses as follows:
- Littelfuse p/n 021506.3 (6.3 A) for the 110–120 VAC/60 Hz System
- Littelfuse p/n 0215004P (4.0 A) for the 220–240 VAC/50 Hz System
- Power Output Restrictions: Power output is available over a 0.4 Ω – 35 Ω range