Características Vapotherm Precision Flow
The Precision Flow is a High flow system that offers humidified respiratory therapy. The humidifier adds warm moisture to breathing gases from an external source form neonate, pediatric, or adult patients to make it easier to breathe. The Precision Flow also adds heat and moisture to other blended medical airs. The system providing flow rates up to 40 LPM for adults and 8LPM for infants. The humidifier provides blended oxygen that is heated and humidified for maximum patient comfort and compliance. The Air is administered through nasal cannula.
- The patient circuit is detachable and disposable: no disinfection necessary
- Minimal downtime between patients: less than five minutes to change disposables
- Built-in oxygen/air blender
- Built-in electronic flowmeters and controllers
- Self-testing and self-calibrating
- Internal battery backup maintains flow and oxygen percentage for at least 15 minutes if AC power is cut off. Battery recharges in 2 hrs.
- All internal sensors are self-calibrating and self-monitoring
- Single button starts and stops the device
- Temperature, flow and oxygen percentage are adjusted via a single setting control knob on the front panel
- All values and alarms displayed in a single large color-coded panel
- Flow range 1-40 L/min
- Oxygen percentage is fully adjustable from 21 to 100% when two 40 psi (276 kPa) gas sources are used
- Inlet gas pressure range is 4-85 psi (28-586 kPa)
- Single gas operation the Precision Flow® detects inlet gas pressure and blends flow based on demand required and available supply. Supply pressure determines FiO2 and delivered flow; if demand exceeds supply an alarm sounds
- At low gas inlet pressures, maximum flow rate and oxygen percentage settings are automatically reduced to match the inlet pressure
- Automatically senses cartridge type: maximum flow setting is automatically reduced if lowflow cartridge is installed
- Warm-up time less than five minutes
- Sterile water supply is connected to the disposable water path using a standard spike
- Universal power requirements allow use anywhere with only a change of power cord
Especificaciones Vapotherm Precision Flow
- Height: 11.5 in ( 300 mm)
- Width: 8 in (200 mm)
- Depth: 7 in (180 mm)
- Weight: 10.6 lbs ( 4.81 Kg) without disposable patient circuit
- Mounting: Rear mounted clamp fits Vapotherm approved roll stands up to 1.5”(38mm) diameter.
- Gas Connections: Standard non-interchangeable fittings for medical air and oxygen.
- (Qty 2) GMA 3A F250 V 5mm x 20mm
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, < 350VA during warm up, approx. 80VA in steady state (depends on flow rate and temperature).
- Backup power: 4.8V nickel-metal hydride battery pack.
- Gas Supply: Medical air and oxygen at inlet pressures between 4 and 85 psi (28-586 KPa).
- Water: Sterile water for inhalation in pre-filled sealed container. Recommended water change interval based on flow rate and operation at 37°C.
Flow Rate Resolution
- Low Flow Range: 1-8 L/min
- Low Flow Resolution; 0.5 L/min
- High Flow Range: 5 – 40 L/min
- High Flow Resolution: 10.0L/min
- Average Water usage per day
- 650 ml
- Recommenced Change Internal
- 500 ml / 12 h
- 500 ml / 8 h
- 1000 ml / 12 h
- 1000 ml / 8 h
- Range- 33 to 39°C at exit from the delivery tube, adjustable
- Resolution- 1°C
- Accuracy- ± 2°C
- Warm up Time: ± 2°C of 33°C set point < 5 minutes (at ambient 23°C)
- Minimum of 12 mg/L
- Range- 21 to 100% O2
- Accuracy- ± 2%
- Resolution- 1%