Hospira Abbott PMP
- The Abbott Pain Management Provider (PMP) Pump is designed for analgesia to deliver and has different modes for epidural use or patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) use.
- This ambulatory pump provides continuous drug delivery, continuous delivery with boluses on demand, or boluses on demand only delivery
- The single-channel PMP pump can be programmed to deliver in milliliters (ml), milligrams (mg) or micrograms (mg. Rate parameters on the Abbott PMP Pump are 0.1-25.0 ml/hr
- This Abbott pump model also features one year memory protection, and program locking capability
- Weighing about 1 kg (2 lbs), the Abbott Pain Management Provider Pump has 17.1 cm by 10.2 cm by 5.8 cm dimensions. It runs on 115 V AC at 60Hz or two 9 V batteries