ICU Medical EPS 60 Features
The ESP60 syringe pump is designed to help you safely and cost-effectively transfer and deliver fluids. Suitable for a range of applications, ESP60 can help your efforts to improve workflow efficiencies while accurately transferring common fluids including Muscle Relaxants, Vasopressors, Hypotensive Agents, Induction Agents, and Antibiotics.
- Easy to Use – Intuitive Design allows for simple operation and enhanced workflow integration.
- Less Expensive – Cost-effectively implements the ESP60 syringe pump for your simple syringe transfer needs.
- Automatic Calibration – Continuous monitoring and calibration of syringe pump speeds allow for maximum accuracy.
- Multiple Speeds – Maximize flexibility and efficiency with three different fluid transfer speeds.
- Durable – A strong outer housing and compact system design provide proven reliability under extreme usage.
ICU Medical EPS 60
- Hight: 9.2 in
- Width: 1.7 in
- Depth: 4.7 in
- Weight: 1.2 lbs not including batteries
- Battery Life: 400 hours typical
- Low Battery Level: If low-battery LED is flashing, replace all four batteries with new alkaline “C” cells
- Batteries: Four “C”-size alkaline cells
Rate of Travel
- Normal 5.48 ± 3% inches per hour
- Slow 2.74 ± 3% inches per hour
- XSlow 1.83 ± 3% inches per hour
- 8.0 ± 1.0 pounds (refer to ESP Operation Manual)
- Monoject single-use 6 mL—60 mL
- BD or Terumo (3 mL for saline flushes)
- ± 3%