GE Ohmeda Panda 3500
- Freestanding overhead infant radiant warmer.
- For use of open bassinettes
- Microprocessor control
- Digital Apgar timer
- 20 Segment output control
- Dovetail rail mounting system
- Pre-heat mode
- Height: 185 cm (73 in)
- Depth: 95 cm (37 in) Width: 62 cm (24.5 in)
- Weight: Approx. 97.6 kg (215 lbs)
- Foot Print: 62.2 X 95 cm (24.5 X 37.375 in)
- Floor Space: 5905 sq cm (915.7 sq in)
- Base Height: 10 cm (4 in) IWS 3500
- Height: Approx. 117.5 cm (46.25 in)
- Depth: 69 cm (27 in) Width: 51 cm (20 in)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Foot Print: 51 X 69 cm (20 X 27 in)
- Floor Space: 3519 sq cm (540 sq in)
- Bed Size: 48.3 X 66 cm (19 X 26 in)
- Bed to Floor: 102.1 cm (40.5 in)
- Bed Tilting: ±8° Reverse Trendelenburg and Trendelenburg, in 4° increments
- Operating Temp. Range: 10°C to 40°C
- Storage Temp. Range: -25°C to +60°C
- Operating Humidity Range: 0% to 95%
System Control Characteristics
- Self-test function performed at power on and continuously during normal operation.
- Heater Output: 0-540 watts power adjustable from 0 to 100% in twenty 5% increments.
- Patient Control (Servo) Mode:35°C to 37.5°C in increments of 0.1°C (95°F to 99.5°F)
- Manual Mode: Indicates manual mode heat selection range from 0 to 100% in 5% increments.
- Temperature Variability: Less than ±0.3°C
- Resolution: ±0.1°C
- Probe Interchangeability: ±0.1°C
- Probe Range: 30°C to 42°C (71.6°F to 107.6°F)
- Proportional heat control with zero voltage switching to minimize radiated and conducted EMI.
- Observation Light: 100-foot candles at the center of the mattress; estimated lamp life 3000 hours.