MediCap USB 300 Features:
The new MediCap® USB300 offers several new enhancements, building upon its reputation as the world’s highest quality and easiest to use medical video recorder. New features include an ULTRA recording mode with twice the quality of Blu-Ray, 3D recording capability and 1TB storage, making it the perfect choice for high-performance recording.
- HD/3D Medical Video Recorder Records HD and 3D video from your endoscope or surgical camera. Saves to an internal hard drive, external USB drive, or network drive.
- Intuitive Use It’s so easy, no training is needed. Just plug it in and go. You’ll be recording videos within minutes of opening the box.
- Medical Grade With its steel case and fluid resistant front panel, the USB300 is built to withstand the rigors of the OR, and it’s so compact it will fit on any cart
MediCap USB 300 Specifications:
- Video Formats: H.264 / MPEG4 (1080, 720, NTSC, PAL)
- Video Inputs: DVI (RGB via adapter), HD SDI, S-Video, Composite
- Video Outputs: DVI (RGB, VGA via adapter)
- LCD Monitor: 2.5″, full color (for video confirmation only, not for diagnosis)
- Internal Storage: Internal hard drive, 320GB
- External Media: USB flash drives or USB hard drive
- USB Support: USB 2.0 high speed, 1 front connector, 2 rear connectors
- Footswitch/Trigger: Standard 3.5mm mini jacks (one for photos and one for video)
- Mechanical: 240mm x 211mm x 63mm (9.5″ x 8.3″ x 2.5″) Weight: 1.8kg (3 lbs 15 oz)
- Kit Contents: MediCap 300, USB flash drive, video and power cables, user guide