Características del Burdick E350
The Burdick E350 is an electrocardiograph system that runs off a microprocessor. The E350 is a 12-lead EKG that can provide High-definition and full-page reading. The EKG printouts can be configured for 3, 4, and 6 channels. The Burdick system can be used for resting EKG readings and stress testing. The Microprocessor performs a self-check on its circuitry to ensure the system turns on. The Burdick E350 EKG meets all the A.H.A specifications for frequency and leakage current.
- 12-lead EKG with viewing options for 3,4 and 6 channels
- Can be configured for both manual and automatic operations
- LCD display for simple operation prompts
- Electrically isolated patient leads to patient safety
- A self-check of the microprocessor circuitry is performed each time the unit is turned on
Burdick E350 EKG Specifications
- Height:4.5 in ( 114 mm)
- Length:15.25 in (387 mm)
- Width: 18in ( 457 mm)
- Weight: 19lbs (8.6kg)
- Operating Temperature: 10 deg. C to 40 deg. C
- Storage Temperature: -34 deg. C to 70 deg. C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 3- – 75 % (non-condensing)
- Relative Humidity ( Storage): 25 – 95% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure (Operating): 645mm Hg. to795 mm Hg.
- Atmospheric pressure (Operating; 375mm hg. to 795 mm hg.
- Paper type: Thermal
- Chart Speed: 5, 25, or 50 mm/sec. +2%
- Printout format: 3, 4, or 6 channel auto or manual
- Printout device: 216 mm, thermal dot array
- Paper Dimension: 8.5 x 11 in. Z-fold
- Lead marking: lead identification imprinted on each lead trace above waveform