Zoll AED 3 Features
The Zoll AED 3 is an automatic external defibrillator with Zoll Real CRP Technology included. The Zoll AED 3 comes with an LCD touch screen that can provide visual prompts and walks you through performing CRP and Defibrillation. While providing real-time feedback to improve the quality of CPR. The AED system Comes with Adult/Pediatric Electrode pads that can detect if a shock is needed. The defibrillator offers Wifi connectivity, making it easy to transfer or download data from the AED to other medical devices for additional monitoring.
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers’ chest compressions to the AED.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest 2015 AHA/CPR guidelines
- Push-button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-color graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED 3 easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know on arrival
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR mask, razor, paper towel, and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.
Zoll AED 3 Specifications
- Height: 5 in ( 12.7 cm)
- Width: 9.3 in (23.6 cm)
- Depth: 9.7 in (24.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- Protocol: Semiautomatic and Fully Automatic configuration
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic
- Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds; ZOLL AED 3 Automatic model: 3 seconds prior to automatic shock delivery
- Energy Selection: Factory preprogrammed selection (Adult: 120 J, 150 J, 200 J; Child: 50 J, 70 J, 85 J)
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new battery Pre-shock Pause: 8 seconds with a new battery
- Electrodes: ZOLL CPR Uni-padz
- Self-test: Configurable automatic self-test every day or every 7 days. Default: every 7 days. Monthly full energy test (200 J).
- Automatic Self-test Checks: Battery capacity, status, and expiration; electrode connection and expiration; ECG and charge/ discharge circuits; microprocessor hardware and software; CPR circuitry and pads sensor; audio circuitry
- Compression Depth: 1.9 cm to 10.2 cm; 0.75 in to 4 in (adult patients only)
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates defibrillation pad connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Defibrillator: Protected ECG circuitry
- Display Format: High-resolution LCD with capacitive touch panel
- Display Screen Size: 5.39 cm x 9.5 cm; 2.12 in x 3.74 in
- Data Recording and Storage: User-configurable for 1 or 2 clinical events for a total of 120 minutes. Includes ECG, impedance measurements, device prompts, and CPR data.
- Data Recovery: Controlled by touchscreen, uploaded to the USB memory stick, or ZOLL Case Review™ over a Wi-Fi network
- Internal Clock Synchronisation: Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) synchronization occurs when communicating with the ZOLL Online server.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C; 32° to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -30° to 70°C; -22° to 158°F
- Humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Type: Disposable, sealed lithium manganese dioxide
- Battery Standby Life (once installed): 5 years with weekly self-test. End of life indicated by blank status window (typical remaining shocks: 9).
- Battery Shelf Life: Store for up to 2 years at 23°C (77°F) prior to installing in AED 3 to maintain above battery life.
- Temperature : 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Weight: 317.5 grams; 0.7 lbs Size: (H x W x D) 27.75 mm x 133 mm x 88 mm; 1.0 in x 5.16 in x 3.5 in
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts