Axia SB4 Features
The Axia SB4 is a four-movement imaging table intended to be used with mobile x-ray units and C-arms for minimally invasive procedures. It uses a cantilevered (diving board) style designed without bellows and an “H” Style base that offers maximum C-arm clearance along the entire cantilevered length. The wide 24” top eliminates the need for arm boards, but still offers them as options if needed, and features a facial cut-out for prone procedures.
- Diving board style for easy C-arm access.
- Large patient capacity – 500 pound load.
- 2” patient high-quality comfort pad.
- Facial Cut-out for prone procedures.
- Lightweight – easy to physically move the table.
- 24” top eliminates need for arm boards.
- Simple to use top quality wheel locks.
- Easy patient transfer to table.
Axia SB4 Specifications
- Table Length: 86 in (218.4 cm)
- Table Width: 26 in (66 cm)
- Table Height: 30 to 38 in (76.2 to 96.5 cm)
- Weight Capactiy: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
Tabletop / Imaging Area / General
- Tabletop (LWH): 84 x 24 x 1.62 in (213.4 x 61 x 4.1 cm)
- Radiolucent Area (LW): 56 x 24 in (142.2 x 61 cm)
- Material: Carbon Fiber – skin/foam
- Casters: 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Base (LW): I-Shaped Steel – 51 x 26 in (129.5 x 66 cm)
- Hand Control: Activates all Motions
- Patient Straps: 2
- Mattress: 2 in (5.1 cm)
- Facial Cutout: Yes
- AC Voltage: 120V~
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- AC Current: 2.5 A
- Electric Shock Protection: Class I
- Applied Part Rating: Type B
- Mode of Operation: 10% Duty Cycle; 1 min on, 9 minutes off
- Height: 30 to 38 in (76.2 to 96.5 cm)
- Lateral Tilt: ±17°
- Tendelenburg: ±13°
- Longitudinal Travel: 10” (±5”)