GE Healthcare Venue R2 Features
The GE Venue R2 is an ultrasound built to primarily be for Point-of-care. The Venue R2 is the same ultrasound system as the GE Venue R1 – the only significant difference is the software upgrade in the R2 Ultrasound. The architecture of the GE Venue provides a variety of imaging and scanning modes. The Imaging modes include; 2D, Color Doppler, M-Mode, Color M-Mode, and PW. The Venue System combines an ultrasound system with advanced clinical tools. The GE Shock Toolkit provides quick diagnosis for heart, lung, and vascular conditions. While the Auto VTI tool helps the user visualize the patient’s trend and determine the next course of action in treatment. The 19-inch LCD flat touchscreen monitor provides high-definition images that can be seen from a distance or even at an angle. The flat-screen display is also seamlessly one piece of glass, making cleaning a breeze. There are also no buttons, which let you go right to work. The system also features up to four hours of battery life and storage for up to four probes. The R1 cart also comes with cardiac-specific tools, like TEE and ECG.
- Seamless display for easy cleaning.
- Simple and intuitive to use so you can focus on the patient.
- ECG and TEE functionalities
- Suspension with large wheels and small footprint. Designed for robust use in emergency rooms.
- Handy key probes that control the system with freely programmable buttons on the probe handle.
- Investigations that actually require three hands can be done with two hands.
- Up to 4 hours of battery power with a clearly visible remaining time display, that changes color, as the battery level gets lower.
- Large 19-inch LCD multi-touch monitor with height-adjustable swivel arm.
- Four probe connections for use on multiple different examinations.
- Intelligent cable management with four connected and ready-to-use probes. The Venue R2 has brackets that keep cables out of the ground.
- Network technology with state-of-the-art security standards. Whether wired or optional via WLAN.
Venue R2 Specifications
- Height: 51.57 in (131 cm)
- Width: 18.89 in (48 cm)
- Depth: 28.54 in (72.5 cm)
- Weight: 139 lbs (63kg)
- Voltage: 100-200 VAC
- Power Consumption: 500 VA
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz