Bayer Medrad Mark 7 Arterion Features
The Medrad Mark 7 Arterion injector is lighter, more maneuverable, and easier to use than previous models. It has a bright, colorful, and simple user interface that helps guide you through a proper set-up. The Mark 7 Arterion offers real-time control of the flow rate to enhance contrast delivery across procedure type. It also offers the ability to control the injection procedure form a distance which reduces the operator radiation exposure.
- Medrad Twist & Go disposable syringe provides one-handed set-up, for quick and simplified tubing attachment.
- Real-time control of flow rates.
- Automated injections.
- Light, maneuverable, and easy to use design.
- Bright, colorful, and simple user interface.
Bayer Medrad Mark 7 Arterion Specifications
- Height: 57.4 in (145.8 cm)
- Width: 22 in (55.9 cm)
- Depth: 47.3 in (120.1 cm)
- Weight: 146 lbs (66.22 kg)
- Flow Rate (Fixed): 0.1–45.0 mL/s in 0.1 mL/s increments; 0.1–59.9 mL/m in 0.1 mL/m increments
- Flow Rate (Variable): 1–10 mL/s in 0.1 mL/s increments
- Phased Injections: Up to 4 phases with different flow rates and volumes delivered in a single continuous injection
- Volume: 1–150 mL in 1 mL increments
- Pressure Limit: 100–1200 psi in 1 psi increments; 689–8273 kPa in 1 kPa increments
- Rise Time: 0.0–9.9 seconds in 0.1s increments
- Delay Time: 0.0–99.9 seconds in 0.1s increments
- Fill Speed: 1–10 mL/s in 1 mL/s increments
- Fill Volume: 1–150 mL in 1 mL increments
- Syringe Size: 150 mL
- Protocol Memory: 35 Storable Protocols
- Injection Memory History: Approximately 50 Injections
- Temperature: +59ºF to +104ºF (+15ºC to +30º C)
- Humidity: 20% to 75% R.H.
- Air Pressure: 70 kPa to 106 kPa after it has stabilized to within the operating pressure ranges
- Temperature: -4ºF to +140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Humidity: 5% to 100% R.H.
- Air Pressure: 57 kPa to 106 kPa after it has stabilized to ambient conditions