Guerbet OptiVantage DH Features
The Guerbet OptiVantage DH dual head CT injection system is a contrast delivery system and is designed to inject radiopaque contrast media into a patient’s vascular system to obtain diagnostic images when used with computed tomography equipment. The OptiVantage gives you the standard of care you expect from a power injector. With its easy, touch-screen interface and built-in safety features, this uniquely intelligent interface between contrast media syringe and power injector is designed to give you more ways to efficiently and effectively support more complex injection protocols.
- Fully programmable power head.
- Saline can be programmed to inject prior to, or immediately following, contrast.
- All programming can also be achieved in the control room at the remote console.
- Microprocessor-controlled injector can perform injections within the following variable parameters: Flow Rate, Volume, Pressure Limit, Inject Delay, ScanDelay, and Phase Delay.
- Stores up to 40 protocols in its memory.
- Auto-Fill allows the power head to automatically fill up to 25 ml upon loading a 200 ml syringe.
Guerbet OptiVantage DH Specifications
- Flow Rate: 0.1-10.0 mL/sec
- Pressure Limit: 50-325 peak psi
- Syringe Sizes: 200 mL empty syringes; 50, 75, 100, 125 mL prefilled syringes
- Syringe Heater: 37 °C nominal, minimizes the loss of heat from preheated contrast
- Volume: 0.1 mL to volume in syringe (200 mL)
- Scan Delay: 0-600 seconds
- Inject Delay: 0-600 seconds
- Phase Delay: 0-600 seconds
- Number of Phases: 6
- Protocol Memory: 40
- Inject Results: Last 24 injected protocols
- Simultaneous Injection Ratio: 10% to 90% in 5% steps
- Interface Capabilities: CAN class 4 and relay interfacing capabilities come standard on every OptiVantage model