Drager SCIO Four OXI Plus CO2 Features
Drager Scio gas measurement modules deliver precise inspiratory and expiratory values for O2, CO2, and anesthetic agents such as N2O, enflurane, halothane, isoflurane, sevoflurane and desflurane. In combination with Drager Infinity monitors, MAC values for anesthetic agents are displayed, helping to avoid under- and overdosage
- With Automatic Agent ID and Integrated O2 Measurement
- The user can maintain optimal gas concentrations while making sure that ventilation is adequate
- There is the option to measure inspiratory and expiratory O2 concentrations using a paramagnetic oxygen sensor.
- Comes equipped with the new WaterLock 2 water trap. The 2 m pores of its dual hydrophobic membrane design let gases and water vapor pass freely with minimal pressure gradients while effectively preventing microbial contamination and condensation.
Drager SCIO Four OXI Plus CO2 Specifications
- Gamma: 196 mm height (7.7 in), 249 mm width (9.8 in), 134 mm depth (5.3 in)
- Gamma XL: 196 mm height (7.7 in), 267 mm width (10.5 in), 147 mm depth (5.8 in)
- Weight Gamma: 3.42 kg (7.54 lb) with lead acid battery, 3.22 kg (7.10 lb) with lithium ion battery, 2.87 kg (6.32 lb) without battery
- Weight Gamma XL: 3.87 kg (8.54 lb) with lead acid battery, 3.67 kg (8.10 lb) with lithium ion battery, 3.32 kg (7.32 lb) without batteryy
- Plastics: ABS, FR 110
- Printed Circuits: glass/epoxy, lead/tin solder, copper etch, lithium battery
- Battery: sealed lead acid, or lithium ion (option)
- Heatsink: cast aluminum
- NBP assembly: silicon tubing, steel, copper wire
- Packing: corrugated cardboard, urethane foam
- All materials must be disposed of or recycled properly and in accordance with local regulations. There are no known special disposal requirements for any accessories
- Lead Acid: PANASONIC LC-T121R8PU or equivalent,/li>
- Li-ion: Dräger Li+ Battery Pack
Mode of Operation
- Continuous (with external source of power via AC adapter, CPS, or IDS).
- 11 – 14 VDC, 2.5 A.
Battery Operating Time (NBP measurements every 15 minutes, no etCO2, at 25°C)
- Lead acid: 75 minutes
Lithium ion: 180 minutes
Battery Recharging Time
- Lead acid: 5½ hours, typical.
- Lithium ion: 8 hours, typical.