The M1026A Anesthetic Gas Module (AGM) uses infrared absorption technology to measure the five most commonly used anesthetic gases, plus N2O and CO2. Oxygen is measured using a paramagnetic technique.
The M1026A / M1026B AGM’s display numerics, trends, real-time waveforms, and alarms on the patient monitor screen.
Automatic identification of anesthetic agents: Halothane, Isoflurane, Enflurane, Sevoflurane and Desflurane.
- Automatic alert when anesthetic agent mixture is detected
- Inspiration and expiration values for all gases
- Quick warm-up time
- Low sample flow rate
- Individual alarm limits for each parameter
- Automatic zero calibration
- Respiratory rate derived from CO2 waveform
- Disposable, reusable water trap