Mindray BeneView T5 Features
The Mindray BeneView T5 patient monitor is designed to monitor a fixed set of physiological parameters including ECG, heart rate (HR), respiration (Resp), temperature (Temp), SpO2, pulse rate (PR), non invasive blood pressure (NIBP), invasive blood pressure (IBP), cardiac output (C.O.), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), anesthetic gas (AG), impedance cardiography (ICG), bispectral index (BIS), respiration mechanics (RM), continuous cardiac output (PiCCO), central venous oxygen saturation (ScvO2), electroencephalograph (EEG), and neuromuscular transmission (NMT).
- Provides audible and visual alarm indications in case of patient or equipment problems.
- Enables displaying, reviewing, storing and transferring of real-time data.
- Incorporates multiple input devices such as buttons, knob, touchscreen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Interfaces a clinical information system or central monitoring system.
- Enables program upgrade over the network.
- Integrates the information of other devices, which include but are not restricted to the anesthesia machine and ventilator.
Mindray BeneView T5 Specifications
- Height: 11.7 In (29.7 cm)
- Width: 13.2 In (33.6 cm)
- Depth: 7.4 In (18.7 cm)
- Weight: 14.6 lbs (6.6 kg)
- Screen Type: Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 12.1 In
- Resolution: 800×600 pixels
- Standards: IEEE 802.11g, Wi-Fi compatible
- Frequency Range: 2.412 to 2.462GHz
- Type: Lithium-Ion
- Voltage: 11.1 VDC
- Capacity: 4500 mAh
- Runtime: 330 minutes when powered by two new fully-charged batteries (25, ECG, SpO ℃ 2, Auto NIBP measurements at intervals of 15 minutes)
- Charge time
- Nearly 5.5 h to 90%
- Nearly 6 h to 100%
- Trends: 120 hours, at 1 min resolution
- Mid-Length Trends: 8 hours, at 5 s resolution
- Minitrends: 1 hour, at 1 s resolution
- Parameter Alarms: 100 alarms and manual events and related parameter waveforms. The waveform recording length can be 8s.
- Arrh. Events: 100 arrhythmia events and relate waveforms and parameters. The waveform recording length can be 8s.
- NIBP Measurements: 1000 sets
- Interpretation of Resting 12-Lead ECG Results: 20 sets
- Full-disclosure Waveforms: 48 hours at maximum. The specific storage time depends on the waveforms stored and the number of stored waveforms.