Mindray Passport 12 Features
The Mindray Passport 12 is a patient monitoring system designed for the modern healthcare facility. The monitor comes standard with 3- or 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET, SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature, and an integrated recorder, but is available with a range of modular parameter options for more advanced monitor functions. The ergonomic carrying handle and varied mounting options allow clinicians to use the monitor in a variety of care settings.
Incorporating the features that make monitoring easier – a 12.1” touchscreen display with optimal display visibility, quick-access menus, easy touch function keys, and multiple trend capabilities – the Passport 12m was made with the clinical user in mind. The 12m eases clinical workflow when paired with the T1 Transport Monitor/Module, by providing a multi-parameter module and transport monitor in one.
- 12-inch high-resolution color touchscreen display.
- Displays up to 8 waveforms.
- Standard parameters include: 3- or 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET, SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, RESP, TEMP, and an integrated recorder.
- Features extensive data storage for trend data, alarms, events, and NIBP measurements up to 48 hours.
- Connects to BeneVision Central Station.
- Integrates with eGateway for communication to EMR.
- Defibrillator synchronization.
- Convenient, ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options.
- Optional — Nellcor OxiMax SpO2.
- Optional — ST and Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection available.
- Optional — Wireless 2.4 GHz (802.11b/g/n) available.
Mindray Passport 12 Specifications
- Height: 10.9 (27.6 cm)
- Depth: 5.4 in (13.7 cm)
- Width:12.7 in (32.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (10 lbs) (Standard parameters configuration, including 2 lithium batteries and a recorder)
Input/Output Communications ECG Analog Output
- Bandwidth (-3dB; reference frequency: 10Hz)
- Diagnostic Mode: 0.05 to 150 Hz
- Monitor Mode: 0.5 to 40 Hz
- Surgical Mode: 1 to 20 Hz
- ST Mode: 0.05 to 40 Hz
- Maximum Transmission Delay: ≤30 ms
- Sensitivity: 1V/mV ±5%
- Pacer Enhancement
- Amplitude: Voh≥2.5V
- Width: 10ms±5%
- Signal Rising and Falling Time: ≤100μs
- Power Supply: AC power, battery
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC (±10%)
- Current: 1.3 to 0.5 A
- AC Power Input
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz (±3Hz)
- Temperature Range Operating: 10°C to 40°C
- Temperature Range Non-operating (storage): -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity Range Operating: 15% to 95%, non-condensing
- Humidity Range Non-operating (storage): 10% to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude Range Operating: -1,000 to 9,841 feet ASL)
- 1,074 hPa to 700 hPa
- (806 mmHg to 394 mmHg)
- Type: Chargeable Lithium-Ion, 11.1DVC, 4.5 Ah
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Run Time: 4 hours when powered by one new fully-charged battery (25°C, SpO2, ECG, disconnected from Temp cable, Auto NIBP measurements at intervals of 15 minutes)
- 8 hours when powered by two new fully-charged batteries (25°C, SpO2 sensor and ECG cable connected, Temp cable not connected Auto NIBP measurements at an interval of 15 minutes)
- Charge Time: Less than 3 hours to 90%, and less than 4 hours to 100% when the monitor is off.
- Less than 8 hours to 90%, and less than 12 hours to 100%when the monitor is on.