Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Lxi Features
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Lxi is more than just a spot-checking device. The Lxi can also monitor pulse rate, temperature, pulse oximetry (SpO2) and calculate the Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP). You can customize the Vital Signs monitor to fit your specific needs for each patient. The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXI is easy to use, with fast and reliable results slowing you to take vital signs in half the time as most spot-checking devices. The Non-invasive Blood Pressure Monitor also allows you to enter the patients height, weight and respiration rate and can calculate the patient Body Mass Index for better readings.
- Choice of SureTemp Plus or Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000 Ear Thermometer.
- SureBP technology measures blood pressure in about 15 secs as the cuff inflates.
- Choice of Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry.
- Connects to select Health o meter® or Tanita digital scales.
- Manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates BMI.
- 50-reading memory allows previous data retrieval for review, print or download.
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes.
- Connects to leading EMRs for automatic vitals capture and documentation.
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Lxi Specifications
- Height: 10.63in (27 cm)
- Length/PRO 4000: 7.9in (20.32 cm)
- Length/SureTemp Plus: 7.5 in (19 cm)
- Depth: 5.25in (13.34 cm)
- Weight:7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
- AC power supply: 8V DC at 0.75 A
- Rechargeable sealed lead acid internal battery
- Battery recharge time: 90% to 100% after 6 hours; 1 additional hour for PRO 4000
- 4 additional hours for external printer
- Simultaneously operates device and charges battery when AC power adapter is plugged in
- Operating Temperature (Device): 50°F to 104°F (10° C to 40° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Operating Altitude: -170 m to +4,877 m
- Storage Temperature: Device with SureTemp Plus:-13°F to131°F (-25° C to 55° C); Device with PRO 4000: -4°F to 122°F (-20° C to 50° C)
- Storage Humidity: 15% to 95% (non-condensing)
- EMC Standard: IEC/EN 60601-1-2:2001
Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP)
- Cuff Pressure Range: 0 to 300 mmHg (0 to 40.0 kPa)
- Systolic Range: 60 to 250 mmHg (8.0 to 33.3 kPa)
- Diastolic Range: 30 to 160 mmHg (4.0 to 21.3 kPa)
- Mean Arterial Pressure Range: 40 to 190 mmHg (5.3 to 25.3 kPa)
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds AAMI SP10:2002
- Overpressure Cutoff: 315 mmHg ±15 mmHg (42.0 kPa ±1.9 kPa)
- Blood Pressure Determination Time: Typical 15 seconds
- Pulse Rate Range: 35 to 199 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±5.0%