GE Corometrics 145 Features
The Corometrics 145 is a fetal Monitor that comes with multiple transducers for monitors monitoring the fetus during pregnancy and childbirth. The GE Colormetrics 145 can be used in both an OBGYN and hospital setting. Providing several different function options. The corometrics offers external uterine activity monitoring, Fetal Heart rate high/low threshold alarms, heartbeat coincidence feature to ensure you are not monitoring the same fetus twice, and large LED’s for ease of viewing provides clear accurate ultra FHR tracings.
- Fetal Monitor Complete with Toco and US Transductor
- Provides clear accurate ultrasound FHR tracings
- High resolution thermal linear array printing offers silent, easy-to-read recording of data and annotations
- Convenient push-button auto-zeroing of the toco transducer affords consistent uterine activity recordings.
GE Corometrics 145 Specifications
- Height: 4.7in (12.1 cm)
- Depth: 12.9 (33.1 cm)
- Width: 9.8in (25.1 cm)
- Weight: 20lbs (9.1 kg)
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC 220-240 VAC.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 25 Watts max.
- Speeds: 1 and 3 cm/min.
- Accuracy: ±2% at 3 cm/min
- Heart rate scale Chart width: 7 cm (domestic), 8 cm (international).
- Scaling 30 bpm/com (domestic), 20 bpm/cm (internationally).
- Range: 30-240 bpm (domestic), 50-210 (international).
- Uterine Activity Scale Chart width: 4 cm.
- Scaling: 25 relative units/cm.
- Range: 0-100 relative units.
- Resolution: 1 relative unit.
- Toco: 0-100 relative units (0-120 grams).
- Excitation voltage: +4.55 VDC.
- Input impendence differential: >1M, common mode: >10 M.
- Resolution: 1 relative unit.
- Bandwidth: DC-3 Hz. Zero temperature drift: (electronics only) <.1 relative unit/deg C,
- Leakage current: <10 µA at 117 VAC (isolated via transducer).
- Sampling frequency: 200 Hz.
- Sampling resolution: 4 bits.
- Dynamic range: > 50 dB.
- Transmitter frequency: 2.3 MHz.
- Transmitter power: < 10 mW/cm².
- Heart rate counting range: 50-210 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Leakage current: < 10µA at 117 VAC (isolated via transducer)
Refurbished GE Corometrics 145 Fetal Monitor
Soma Tech Intl offers GE Corometrics 145 Fetal Monitor up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Corometrics is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look new. When the refurbishing process starts on the anesthesia machine, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers that are highly skilled and certified to work on fetal monitors. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the GE Corometrics are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the fetal monitor is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Corometrics 145 is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the GE Corometrics is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished GE Corometrics 145 Fetal Monitor contact soma at [email protected]SomaTechnology.com or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Corometrics 145 Fetal Monitor. If you or your facility is looking to sell your fetal monitors, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Corometrics fetal monitor to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you or your facility is looking to regain space for new equipment, or if you are looking to upgrade your current equipment, contact Soma Techn Intl’s purchasing department at [email protected] or send us a message on our Sell to Soma website.
Soma Tech Intl offers a wide range of fetal monitors. If you have any questions about any of our fetal monitor products or need a quick quote, call 1-800-GET-SOMA and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives will help you.