Laerdal HeartStart 3000QR Features:
Heartstart 3000 is a lightweight portable battery-powered semi-automatic defibrillator with an LCD monitor for displaying ECG and operating messages. When connected to a patient via cables and self-adhesive defibrillation electrodes and turned on, Heartstart 3000 prompts the operator to take specific actions, analyzes the ECG, charges the shock capacitor, and indicates whether a shockable rhythm is present. The operator discharges the device.
- Semi-automatic Defibrillator with ECG and Recorder
- Superior data quality: all ECG data, times, device messages, and defibrillator shocks are prioritized, annotated, and printed.
- Smallest and lightest: weighs only 11.5 lbs and is the smallest defibrillator with a strip
- Versatility: programmability, manual override, and “event mark” capability for system-wide application
Laerdal HeartStart 3000QR Specifications:
- Height: 4 in ( 103mm)
- Width: 11.5 in (2878mm)
- Length:17 in (442mm)
- Weight: 10.33 lbs (4.7kg) ( without Battery), 12 Lbs (5.4kg) (with Battery)
- ECG acquisition: via disposable defibrillator electrodes in Lead II, anterior-anterior.
- Waveform type: truncated exponential per ANSI/AAMI DF2-1989.
- Energy level: semi-automatic mode-200 J, 360 J; manual mode-25, 50, 100, 200, 360 J.
- Charging time: typically 6 seconds to 200J and 10 seconds to 360 J with fully charged battery. After fifteen 360 J discharges, approximately 13 seconds to 360 J.
- Detection algorithms: monitors impendence and ECG.
- Charging: ventricular fibrillation as per altitude and time order specifications. Ventricular tachycardia greater than 180 bpm.
- Analysis type: typically 6-9 seconds. Voice prompts: “check patient”, check electrodes”, “stand clear”, “press to shock”, “check tape recorder”, “check pulse”, “manual mode-select energy”.
- Display: 70 mm x 127 mm backlit LCD incorporating operating messages, warnings, and written messages. Patient cable: 1.8 m (6 feet) long.
- ECG acquisition: via disposable defibrillation electrodes or ECG electrodes.
- Type: LCD display with backlight incorporated.
- Trace time: 4.5 secs.
- Freeze: On/Off membrane switch freezes 3 sec. Of trace while real-time continues on remaining 1.5 sec.
- Ratemeter: numeric 30-330 bpm.
- Sweep speed: 25 mm/sec ±5%.
- Amplitude:10 mm/mV ±5%. ECG frequency response: 0.5 to 40 Hz, (-3 dB) for ECG recording.
- Medical control operates only with MCM Plus reusable module.
- Module: MCM Plus: 1200 sec. ECG (20min).
- Integrated printer: paper type, thermal/Cat. No. 92 11 00.
- Paper width: 50 mm.
- Paper roll length: 27 to 30 meters.
- The red end of roll warning: last 1 meter.
- Print speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG recording, 20 mm/sec for report generation.
- ECG frequency response: 0.5 to 40 Hz, (-3dB) for ECG recording. 2 to 20 Hz, (-3dB) for report ECG.
- Tape playback: tapes are read by separate “Heartstart Medical Control Unit” for play back or printer generated report.
- Tape cassette: MC-60: recording time is 30 min per side.
- Module readers: modules are read by separate “Heartstart Reporter” or Heartstart Quick Reporter” for printing generated reports.
- External printers: std. Computer printer with parallel connection e.g. Epson FX 800 or equivalent.
- Type: rechargeable sealed lead acid.
- Capacity: new, fully charged, at least 30 each 360 J discharges, or 3.3 hours of monitoring operation, or a combination. 5 minutes of printing will reduce monitoring time by approximately 10 minutes or shock capacity by one shock.
- Charger: connect a battery charger to an AC outlet for charging an uninstalled battery, or use “Heartstart Quick Reporter/Charger”.
- Charging time: up to 16 hours.