Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Features
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That’s not smart, and it certainly not helps.
ZOLL’s AED Plus Fully Automatic® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, «Good compressions.»
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Specifications
- Size: (H x W x D) 5.25in x 9.50in x 11.5 in; 13.3cm x 24.1 cm x 2.2cm
- Weight: 6.7lbs; 3.1 kg
- Power: User-replaceable batteries. 10 Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries
- Device Classification: Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1
- Design Standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, IEC60601-1-2
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F; 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 140°F; -30° to 60°C
- Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Vibration: MIL Std. 810F, Min. Helicopter Test
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27; 100G
- Altitude: -300 to 15,000 ft.; -91m to 4573 m
- Particle and Water Ingress: IP-55