Stryker Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 Features
The Stryker Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 is a defibrillator that offers continuous CPR during heart rhythm analysis. Which can reduce the timing between CPR and defibrillation. The Stryker Lifepak CR2 is a small, portable Automated External Defibrillation system that delivers clear voice commands to guide the user through the step-by-step process of defibrillation. The System comes standard with electrode pads that are used on both adults and pediatric patients. The Physio-Control Lifepk CR2 can deliver up to 360 joules of energy in a shock to an adult patient during defibrillation. The Lifepak defibrillator comes with Wifi connectivity that can give first responders a complete view of the patient’s vitals during the event of cardiac arrest.
- Dynamic and versatile training tool.
- Same intuitive, simple operation as the Lifepak CR2 AED (Automated External Defibrillator).
- Fully customizable scenarios.
- No remote to manage.
- ClearVoice technology.
- Layered Design with easy-to-follow bold graphics – Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Quik-Step Electrodes – Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement.
- cprINSIGHT analysis technology – Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching – sets the ineffective pace and audibly guides users, detecting and correcting techniques as needed.
- Child mode – Toggle to child mode to reduce energy and apr guidance appropriate for children.
- ClearVoice Technology – Enables prompts to be heard more clearly in noisy environments.
- Highest available energy – Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Billingual – Toggle between two preset languages when using the device.
- Lifepak Touch – IP55 rating for challenging environments.
Stryker Lifepak CR2 Specifications
- Height: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Width: 8.9 in (22.6 cm)
- Depth: 10.8 in (27.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Type: Lithium manganese dioxide, 12.0 v, 4.7 amp-hours
- Capacity: Provides 166 200 joule shocks ( with one minute of CRP between shocks) or 103 360 joules chocks (with one minute of CPR between chocks) or 800 minutes of operating time
- Replace Battery Indication: At least 6 shocks and 30 minutes of operation time remain when first indicated
- Pads: Can be used on both adult and pediatric patients
- Pads Packaging: User intuitive, rapid access electrodes
- Pad Replacement: Replace every 4 years or after each patient use
- Operating Temperature: +32° to +122°F (0° to +50°C).
- Storage Temperature: -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C) with battery and electrodes, maximum exposure time-limited to one week.
- Long Term Storage: Always store the defibrillator within the recommended temperature range of 59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C).
- Altitude: -1,253 to 15,000 ft (-382 to 4,572 m).
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Dust and Water Resistance: IEC 60529/ EN 60529 IP55 with electrodes connected and battery installed.
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, (40g, 11 ms pulse, ½ sine each axis).
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, method 514.6, helicopter – category 14 and ground vehicle – category 20.
- User Interface: The user interface includes voice prompts and audible tones.
- ClearVoice Technology: Detects background noise and adjusts audio and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments.
- Device Status Indicators: Visual and audible indicators indicating system readiness (device, pads, and battery).
- Memory Type: Internal digital memory (flash RAM).
- ECG Storage: Minimum 60 minutes of ECG stored for two patient episodes.
- Communications: USB, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n data transfer to LIFELINK central AED program manager or LIFENET System.