Verathon BladderScan i10 Features
The Verathon BladderScan i10 is an adult and pediatric bladder scanner with a ±7.5% accuracy. This Verathon bladder scanner enables clinicians to measure bladder volume in seconds. Powered with ImageSense, this bladder scanner can consistently detect bladder location, size, and shape across all patient types. The Bladderscan i10 offers a simple charting tool allowing healthcare professionals to easily record exam results with a barcode scanner.
- No maintenance or routine calibration is needed.
- Able to withstand fast-kill disinfectants for cleaning.
- 10.1-inch touchscreen display.
- Onboard charging or swappable battery pack.
Verathon BladderScan i10 Specifications
- Height: 8.10 in (20.6 cm)
- Width: 10.59 in (26.9 cm)
- Depth: 2.70 in (6.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.97 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Display: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Bladder Volume Range: 0 to 999 mL
- Volume Accuracy: Greater than 100 mL: ± 7.5%; 0–100 mL ± 7.5 mL
- Input: Verathon Supplied Battery, 10.8 V DC
- Output: USB Ports, 5 V DC at 100 mA maximum from each port
- Insulation: Type BF
- Battery type: Lithium Ion (Li‑Ion)
- Battery Life: More than 24 hours of normal operating use
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours (typical)
- Rated Capacity: 6.4 Ah, 70 Wh
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8 V
- Max Charging Voltage: 12.6 V
BladderScan i10 Probe
- Height: 7.64 in (19.4 cm)
- Width: 2.40 in (6.1 cm)
- Depth: 3.50 in (8.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs (470 g)
- Cable: 6.17 ft (1.88 m)