Bard Site Rite 6 Features
The BD Bard Site Rite 6 ultrasound system provides ultrasound guidance for placement of needles and catheters in vascular structures. Ultrasound guidance on the Site Rite 6 may occur intraoperatively or percutaneously. The Bard Site Rite ultrasound can also be used for imaging of vascular structures, various organs, and structures of the body may also be performed.
- Optional Rolling Stand.
- 12.1” color monitor.
- 6 cm image depth for deeper needle guidance.
- Operating time 60 minutes on internal battery.
Bard Site Rite 6 Specifications
- Height: 12” (30.5 cm)
- Width: 13” (33.02 cm)
- Depth: 5” (12.7 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Power Sources: AC adapter, Internal and External DC Battery Pack
- Power Consumption: 82 Watts Maximum
- Monitor Size: 12.1” diagonal
- IEC 60601- 1: Class II, Type BF Applied Part, Continuous Operation, Internally Powered Equipment, Not Category AP or APG Equipment, Not protected against ingress of water.
- L-VA : Linear Vascular Access Probe
- Frequency: 5 -10 MHz
- Elevation Focus: 1.8 cm
- Maximum Scan Depth: 6.0 cm
- Scan Width: 1.9 cm
- Image Depth: 1.5 cm; Focal Depth: 0.6 cm
- Image Depth: 3.0 cm; Focal Depth: 1.5 cm
- Image Depth: 4.5 cm; Focal Depth: 3.0 cm
- Image Depth: 6.0 cm; Focal Depth: 5.0 cm
Operating and Storage Conditions
- Operating Temperature: 59°F to 100°F (15°C to 38°C))
- Storage Temperature: 50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C))
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 85% Relative Humidity (non-condensing))
- Storage Humidity (packaged): 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing))
- Storage Humidity (unpackaged): 5% to 85% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
Internal Battery Pack
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Nominal Output Voltage: 10.8 VDC
- Output Current (Max): 6 Amps
- Output Power (Full Charge): 52 Wh
- System Run Time on Full Charge: 1.0 Hours
- Charge Time (Full): 1.75 Hours