GE Venue Go Features
The GE Venue Go is a compact, phased, linear array ultrasound imaging device. Weighing only 13.22 lbs, it’s extremely versatile and can be used for a variety of applications. The GE Venue Go provides image generation in 2D, Color Doppler, M-Mode, Color M-Mode, PW, and Tissue Velocity imaging. It’s a fully digital ultrasound that allows the usage of all scanning modes throughout all operating frequencies.
- Fully digital operation for optimal usage of all scanning modes.
- System configuration is stored on the Venue Go.
- All necessary software is loaded from a solid state hard drive (SSD).
- Weighs only 13.22 lbs (without the cart).
GE Venue Go Specifications
Dimensions (Without Cart)
- Height: 13” (33 cm)
- Width: 16.14” (41 cm)
- Depth: 4.72” (12 cm)
- Weight: 13.22 lbs (6 kg)
- Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Count: 2 smart battery packs
- Scan Time: Up to 2 hours of continuous scanning with the basic configuration
- Charge Time: 60-120 minutes
- Standby Mode: The system can remain in standby mode for up to 72 hours
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Power Consumption: 250 Watt
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- 2D Gray Scale and 2D Color Flow Imaging
- M-Mode Gray Scale Imaging
- Color M-Mode
- Different Combinations of the above methods
- Stand: Adjustable stand that allows the system to be placed on a flat horizontal surface to allow tilting the system within a range of 20 to 70 deg.
Compatible RS Probes
- Regular RS Probes with up to 128 channels
- Regular RS Probes with Internal Mux
- TEE RS Probes with Temperature sensing (6Tc-RS)
- RS probes with Haystack Needle tracking
- RS probes with control buttons
- Type: Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) that is partitioned into 4 logical drives each with different operations.