The Masimo Radical 7 is a non-invasive plus oximeter monitor. The Machine can monitor arterial oxygen saturation (SPo2), Pulse rate, and perfusion index. Along with measuring hemoglobin (SpHb)carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO), Total oxygen content (SpOC), methemoglobin (spMET), pleth variability index (PVI), and oxygen reserve index (ORI). The Radical-7 can be used as a standard stand-alone monitor but can also come with the ability to be a handheld monitor. The Pulse oximeter features a touch screen LCD display. This dip can show both numeric value and waveforms for plethysmographic and respiratory.
- Masimo SET clinically proven to satisfy all sensitivity and specificity requirements for pulse oximeter technology.
- Rainbow technology uses 7+ wavelengths of light to continuously and noninvasively measure SpCO, SpMet, and SpHb on the Radical.
- Respiration rate on the Radical can be determined by the RRa or plethysmographic waveform (RRp).
- FastStat on this Masimo monitor tracks rapid changes in arterial O2.
- Multi-gesture touchscreen interface.
- Automatic screen rotation.
- Height: 8.9” (22.6 cm)
- Width: 3.5” (8.9 cm)
- Depth: 2.1” (5.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Height: 3.5” (8.9 cm)
- Width: 10.5 (26.7 cm)
- Depth: 7.7” (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.73 kg)
- Display Update Rate: 1 second
- Response Time: < 20 second delay
- Type: Backlit Active Matrix TFT LCD
- Pixels: 480 dots x 272 dots
- Dot Pitch: 0.25 mm
- SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation): 0% to 100%
- SpMet (Methemoglobin): 0% to 99.9%
- SpCO (Carboxyhemoglobin): 0% to 99%
- SpHb (Hemoglobin): 0 g/dL to 25.0 g/dL
- SpOC (Oxygen Content): 0 ml of O2/dL to 35 ml of O2/dL of blood
- PR (Pulse Rate): 25 bpm to 240 bpm
- PI (Perfusion Index): 0.02% to 20%
- PVI (Pleth Variability Index): 0% to 100%
- RRa (Respiration Rate): 0 breaths per minute to 70 breaths per minute
- %SpO2: 1%
- %SpCO: 1%
- %SpMet: 0.1%
- SpHb g/dL: 0.1 g/dL
- Pulse Rate: 1 beats per minute
- Respiration Rate: 1 breath per minute
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Capacity: 4 hours
- Time: 3 hours