Nellcor N 595 Features
The Nellcor N 595 is one of the OxiMax Pulse Oximetry systems by Nellcor. The Pulse oximeter features the SatSecond alarm technology that allows you to customize the Alarm system for a variety of different parameters; high or low saturation, pulse rate, and battery alarms. The Nellcor N-595 incorporates the latest algorithms for exceptional accuracy and reliable operation. The Nellcor Pulse Oximeter can fit a wide range of patients including neonates, pediatrics, and adults.
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display.
- Ideal for any clinical environment—monitors neonates through adults.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- Works with the Oxinet III Central Station and Paging System to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the General Care Floor.
- Compatible with Nellcor’s Score Analysis Software for overnight oximetry studies.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
- On-screen viewing of 48 hours of SpO 2 and pulse rate trends were taken at 4-second intervals; printing capability.
- Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO 2.
- Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on the host system.
Nellcor N 595 Specifications
- 3.3 in. x 10.4 in. x 6.8 in. (8.4 cm x 26.4 cm x 17.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs ( 2.6 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 5 ºC to 40 ºC (41 ºF to 104 ºF)
- Operating Altitude: -390 m to 3,012 m (-1,254 ft. to 9,882 ft.)
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 70 kPa to 106 kPa (31.3 in. Hg to 20.6 in. Hg)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non-condensing to be compliant with IEC 60601-1, sub-clause 44.5
- Transportation and Storage Temperature: -20 ºC to 60 ºC (-4 ºF to 140 ºF)
- Trasportation and Storage Altitude: -390 m to 5,574 m (-1,254 ft. to 18,288 ft.)
- Transport and Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 50 kPa to 106 kPa (31.3 in. Hg to 14.7 in. Hg)
- Transport and Storage Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non-condensing
- SpO2: 1% to 100%
- Pulse rate: 20 to 250 beats per minute (bpm)
- Perfusion range: 0.03% to 20%
- Accuracy: (Saturation % SpO2 ±1 SD)
- Without motion: adults 70% to 100% ±2 digits, neonates 70% to 100% ±3 digits
- Low perfusion: 70% to 100% ±2 digits 1% to 69% unspecified
- With motion: adults and neonates 70% to 100& ±3 digits 1% to 69% unspecified
- Pulse Rate:
- Without motion: 20 to 250 bpm ±3 digits
- With motion: normal physiologic range (e.g., 55 to 125 bpm) ±5 digits
- Low perfusion: 20 to 250 bpm ±3 digits