Nellcor OxiMax N-600x Features
The Nellcor N 600 is one of the OxiMax Pulse Oximetry systems by Nellcor. The Full Featured oximeter can monitor a wide range of patients Neonates, Pediatrics, and Adults. The system comes with a large LED digital display to show the readings of SpO2 and Pulse rate measurements along with low perfusion and patient monitoring. The Nellcor N-600 includes the Nellcor SatSeconds alarm technology in the oximeter. This allows you to customize the alarms both visual and audible for high or low saturation and pulse rate, along with a low battery and disconnection alarm. it allows you to set alarms for monitoring limits of SpO2, if it gets below the selection an alarm will go off. The Nellcor Pulse Oximeter can store up to 48 hours of 4- second trending data or 24 hours of 2-second trending data, this can then be transferred to pc or printed.
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display with dimmer and contrast adjustment.
- Compatible with the complete family of OxiMax Pulse Oximetry Sensors.
- Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics, and customizable real-time trend.
- On-screen quick guide provides instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operations.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
Nellcor OxiMax N-600x Specifications
- Height: 3.3 In (8.4 cm)
- Width: 10.4 In (26.4 cm)
- Depth: 6.8 In (17.3cm)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.6 kg)
- Measurement Range
- SpO2: 1% to 100%
- Pulse Rate: 20 to 250 beats per minute (bpm)
- Perfusion Range: 0.03% to 20%
- Accuracy Tolerance
- Adult: 70 to 100% ±2 digits
- Neonate: 70 to 100% ±3 digits
- Low Perfusion: 70 to 100% ±2 digits
- Pulse Rate
- Adult and Neonate: 20 to 250 bpm ±3 digits
- Low Perfusion: 20 to 250 bpm ±3 digits
- Power Requirements: Rated at 100 to 120 volts AC (nominal 120 VAC) or 220 to 240 volts AC (nominal 230 VAC), 20 volt/amps to be compliant with IEC 60601-1 sub-clause 10.2.2.
- Fuses Quantity: 2, 0.5 A, 250 volts, slow-blow, IEC (5 x 20 mm).
- Type: Lead-acid Voltage: 6 Volts DC
- 8 hours with N-600x turned off
- 12 hours with N-600x turned on
- Shelf Life:
- 4 months, new fully-charged battery (when the monitor is placed in “Shelf-mode” by qualified service personnel using the procedures indicated in the N-600x Service Manual)
- After 4 months of storage in “Shelf mode”, the N-600x will run for 33% of the stated battery life