Drager Fabius Tiro M Features
- Compact anesthesia system that offers the full spectrum of anesthesia ventilation to military anesthesiologists.
- The unit can be used in a variety of mobile and stationary military applications where general anesthesia is required.
- Modular design allows all standard system components to be stored in a single container so that assembly and disassembly of the unit are easily accomplished.
- Entire system packs and ships in one container, ensuring delivery of a complete anesthesia machine to the field.
- Simple, modular design allows for a full set-up within 15 minutes, without the use of tools.
- Electronically controlled, piston-driven ventilator uses no drive gas, decreasing fresh gas usage overall.
- Easy-to-use interface reduces a time required for clinicians to become familiar with the system.
Drager Fabius Tiro M Specifications
- Container basic empty: 75.4 lbs. /34.2 kg
- Container loaded or setup: 198 lbs. /91 kg
Dimensions W x H x D
- Container: (W) 30.11 in. x (H) 30.16 in. x (D) 30.11 in
- Fabius Tiro M setup on Container: (W) 49.8 in. x (H) 47.2 in. x (D) 31.9 in.
- Operation temperature: 50 to 95 °F (10 to 35 °C)
- Storage temperature: 14 to 140 °F (-10 to 60 °C)
- Power supply (rating non-configurable): 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 70 VA
- Battery (supports ventilator and integrated monitor): > 45 min
- Operating modes: Standard: Manual / Spontaneous; Volume Control (VC); Pressure Control (PC); Pressure; Support (PS); Synchronized Volume Controlled; Ventilation w/PS (SIMV/PS)
- Breathing frequency: 4 to 60 bpm
- Positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP): 0 – 20 cmH2O
- Inspiration/expiration ratio (Ti:Te): 4 : 1 to 1 : 4
- Pressure limiting (Pmax): 15 to 70 cmH2O
- Tidal Volume (VT): 20 to 1400 mL in Volume Control; 20 to 1100 mL in SIMV/PS
- Inspiratory pause (Tip:Ti): 0 to 50 %
- SIMV inspiratory time (Tinsp): 0.3 to 4.0 sec
- Inspiratory pressure (Pinsp): (PEEP + 5) to 65 cmH2O
- Inspiratory flow (InspFlow): 10 to 75 L/min in Volume; and Pressure Control; 10 to 85 L/min in Pressure Support
- Pressure Support Level (ΔPPS): PEEP +3 to 20 cmH2O
- Min. frequency for apnea-ventilation (Freq. Min.): 3 to 20 bpm and “OFF”
- Trigger: 2 to 15 L/min
- Integrated safety functions: Sensitive Oxygen Ratio Controller (S-ORC) guarantees a minimum O2 concentration of 23% in an O2 /N2O mixture. N2O cut-off if an O2 fresh gas valve is closed or if an O2 flow is less than 0.2 L/min. Audible and visual (flashing red LED) indication in case O2 pressure drops below 20 psi (1.38 bar) ± 4 psi (0.27 bar). In the case of electricity and battery failure, manual ventilation, gas delivery, and agent delivery are possible. Positive pressure relief valve opens at 75 ± 5 cmH2O. Negative pressure relief valve opens at -7.5 to -9 cmH2O.
- The range of fresh gas flow indicators: 0.00 to 12.0 L/min
- Total fresh gas flow meter: 0 to 10 L/min, calibrated with a mixture of 50% O2 and 50% N2O mixture
- O2 flush (bypass): at 55 psi (3.8 kPa x 100): max. 50 L/min; at 50 psi (3.4 kPa x 100): max. 35 L/min
- Vaporizer Mount: 1 position Dräger mount
- Monitoring: Continuous monitoring of inspiratory O2 concentration, breathing frequency, tidal volume, minute volume, mean or plateau pressure, peak airway pressure as well as PEEP. In addition, all fresh gas flow information is displayed as virtual flow tubes.
- Serial interface: 1 x RS 232 (standard)
- Protocols: Vitalink and Medibus
- Data available for export: All fresh gas flow, ventilation, and O2 data, flow curves and pressure curves
- The volume of CO2 absorber: 1.5 Liter, Option: Dräger Medical’s prefilled CLIC absorber
- The volume of the entire compact breathing system: 2.8 Liter + bag