Cardiac Science PowerHeart Features
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro is a fully equipped AED, which is ideal for medical professionals. Featuring a full-color display, manual defibrillation override, and the ability to monitor 3 lead ECG; this device is optimized for trained users.
This flagship Cardiac Science Powerheart AED is one of the leading Rescue Ready® portable AEDs available in today’s market. This AED is enabled with a slew of comprehensive features that ensure that a rescuer has the tools needed to obtain the best outcomes in an SCA event. These include multiple rescue capabilities, advanced technologies designed specifically for medical rescuers out in the field, manual override features, and a full-color ECG display.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro incorporates the following features in this RescueReady portable defibrillator. These protocols are consistent with the guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
- Rescue Ready technology to self-test all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. It completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly and a full charge monthly.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
- The color ECG displays the victim’s heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time — exactly what emergency workers need to know.
Cardiac Science PowerHeart Specifications
- Height: 3.3in (8cm)
- Width: 10.6in (27cm)
- Depth: 12.4 in (31cm)
- Weight: 6.6lbs (3.1kg)
- Operations: Semi-automatic with manual override
- Waveforms: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy Range Available: Escalating Variable energy (VE)95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory Default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE
- Voice Prompts: Clear concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator
- Audible Alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Control Buttons: Shock button and manual override
- Display Content: Displays are written instructions to guide the user through the rescue process, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display, ECG display.
- Display Specifications: 3.5 in (8.9 cm) diagonal transflective TFT display with 320 x 240 pixels (quarter VGA). Resolution is 113.5 dots/in (4.47 dots/mm)
- Minimum Combined surface area: 35.3 sq in (228 CM 2)
- The extended length of lead wire: 4.3 ft ( 1.3m)
- Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, defibrillation pads
- Shelf life: 2 Years
- Type: 9145 IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Type: 9144 Rechargeable Battery