Cardiac Science PowerHeart AED G3 Features
The Cardiac Science PowerHeart AED G3 is a self testing battery-operated automated external defibrillator. The Cardiac Science G3 automatically analyzes the patient’s electrocardiogram (ECG) and advises the operator to press the button to deliver a shock if needed. This AED guides the operator through the rescue using a combination of voice prompts, audible alerts, and visible indicators. The device is indicated for emergency treatment of victims exhibiting symptoms of sudden cardiac arrest who are unresponsive and not breathing.
- Self-test daily.
- Clear voice prompts.
- Analyzes the heart rhythm to determine is shock is necessary.
- Text screen that provides helpful information.
- Determines electrical impedance of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered.
Cardiac Science PowerHeart AED G3 Specifications
- Height: 3.3” (8 cm)
- Width: 12.4” (31 cm)
- Depth: 10.6” (27 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Operations: Semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Waveform: STAR biphasic truncated exponential
- Allowable Energy Range (J): Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice Prompts: Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- CPR Prompts: Available with compressions-only CPR or CPR with rescue breaths
- Text Screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Visible Indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display
- Audible Alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized Shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker Pulse Detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink
- Pediatric Capability: Yes
- Minimum Combined Surface Area: 35.3 sq in (228 cm2)
- Extended Length of Lead Wire: 4.3 ft (1.3 m)
- Type: IntelliSense lithium battery
- Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software