Philips Heartstart Onsite Features
OnSite has a clean and simple interface that’s easy to use and understand. Its voice instructions guide you through the entire process, from placing the pads, to delivering a shock, to performing CPR. You won’t get lost because the intelligent sensors can detect what step you’re on and adjust to your level of expertise.
Setting up the OnSite is easy and quick. The pads and battery are already installed. Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test. After that, the OnSite performs daily self-tests so you can trust that it is ready-to-go if needed.
- Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 3.3 pounds.
- Intuitive: Clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence that’s needed when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest.
- Every-Ready: Powered by a long life (4-year) disposable battery. Automated tests help ensure readiness.
- Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age, including children and infants.
- Effective: Patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in nearly 10 years of use. No other biphasic waveform is as well documented.
Philips Heartstart Onsite Specifications
Defibrillator Family: HS1
- Waveform: Truncated Exponential Biphasic.Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
- Single energy output. Adult: nominal 150 Joules into a 50-ohm load. Infant/Child: nominal 50 Joules into a 50-ohm load.
- Automatically set based on a type of SMART Pads cartridge installed.
Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time
- Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series.
- Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in eight seconds.
- Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator.
- Instructions for adult and infant/child CPR available at user’s option.
- Via adhesive pads placed on patient’s bare skin as illustrated on pads.
- Green SMART Pads cartridge handle.
- Green On/Off button.
- Blue i-button.
- Orange Shock button.
- Ready light.
- Blue i-button.
- Caution light.
- Height: 2.8 inches (7 cm)
- Width: 8.3 inches (21 cm)
- Depth: 7.4 inches (19 cm)
- Weight: With battery and pads case: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg) Without battery or pads case: 2.4 lbs (1 kg)