Masimo Rad-8 Features
The Masimo Rad-8 is a no invasive pulse oximeter that can monitor the blood oxygen level and pulse rate in a patient. The Masimo pulse oximeter comes with an LED display screen that can showcase the numbers for SpO2 and pulse rate along with indicators for Perfusion Index (PI) and Signal Identification. The Massimo Rad-8 offers two different models, a vertical and Horizontal version of the Rad-8. The system can hold up to 72 hours of trending memory and has a battery life up to 7 hours before it needs to recharge. The Masimo Rad-8 can be used on patients ranging from Pediatrics to adults.
- For use on Neonate, infant, and pediatric patients.
- Accurate monitoring in motion and low perfusion environments.
- SpO2, pulse rate, alarm, and perfusion index displays.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Up to 7 hours internal battery life.
- Serial output port.
Masimo Rad-8 Specifications
- Height: 3.0” (7.6 cm)
- Width: 8.2” (20.8 cm)
- Depth: 6.0” (15.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Data Display: %SpO2, pulse rate, alarm status, the alarm silenced status, AC power, Signal IQ/pleth bar, perfusion index bar, battery status
- Type: LED
- Display update rate: 1 second
- Arterial Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2): 1-100%
- Pulse Rate: 25-240 beats per minute (bpm)
- Perfusion Index: 0.02% – 20%
- Response time: <1 second delay
- Arterial Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2): 1%
- Pulse Rate: 1 bpm
Arterial Oxygen Saturation Accuracy
- Saturation 60% to 80%
- No Motion2: Adults, Infants, Pediatrics: ±4%
- Saturation 70% to 100%
- No Motion3: Adults, Infants, Pediatrics: ± 2%; Neonates: ± 3%
- Motion4: Adults, Infants, Pediatrics, Neonates: ± 3%
- Low Perfusion5: Adults, Infants, Pediatrics, Neonates: ± 2%
Pulse Rate Accuracy
- Pulse Rate: 25 – 240 (bpm)
- No Motion: Adults, Infants, Pediatrics, Neonates: ± 3 bpm
- Motion5: Adults, Infants, Pediatrics, Neonates: ± 5 bpm
- Low Perfusion: Adults, Infants, Pediatrics, Neonates: ± 3 bpm
- Outputs: Serial RS-232, Philips VueLink, Nurse Call