GE AMX 4 Plus Features
Soma Technology offers the GE AMX 4PLUS X-Ray as a rental option. The GE AMX 4 Plus portable X-ray is designed for easy operation. Each time you push a button, you can depend on the same consistent radiographic quality that is seen in a full-scale X-ray. Since the AMX 4 Plus is battery-operated, there is no need to plug in your mobile X-ray unit before taking exposures. This makes it easily adapted to operating, intensive care, and emergency room applications. Mobility and ease-of-use make the AMX-4 Plus ideally suited for all routine radiographic procedures, within intensive care units, cardiac care units, emergency, and operating rooms, pediatrics, neonatal units, orthopedics, and clinics.
- Analog X-ray system in a compact, easy-to-maneuver package.
- Up to 50 high-quality exposures with a single charge.
- Dual-drive motors and oversized casters facilitate movement even in taxing environments.
- Operator controls are microprocessor-based, combining the latest technology with simplicity of design.
- Message display to provide helpful information on the operating status of the system.
- Ergonomic Handswitch Controls.
- Compact manual Collimator with built-in SIDbutton on collimator face.